PLEASE READ...IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

This site is no longer updated! Come check out the new site at OneMorePound.com!

Effective exercise for beginner?

Effective exercise for beginner? by Upsidedown

So I really want to loose weight...in two months I am going on vacation and would really like to look good then. I'm trying to eat right and exercise, but since I've never done this before I'm not sure what exercises will be effective. I need something quick, easy, and effective because I have a busy day schedule. Also any dvds or program names that work would be helpful. Greatly Appreciated!!!




Best Answer by Haphran

My wife and I are doing "Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred" (she's from the tv show "Biggest Loser"). It is a DVD workout that promises 20 pounds in 30 days. There are 3 intensity levels to the workout but we can't seem to get past the first level. It's pretty ruff! She walks you through all of the different exercises and show the proper form to use, and the only thing that you need are a light pair of weights. We've been doing it for a little over a week and it is kicking our butts!! Hope this helps...



Click here to return to the Health & Diet Questions Index

No comments: